mercoledì 26 dicembre 2012

My Christmas

So...Christmas has already passed!! A lot of fears,of joy,of happiness for only one day.

What about my Venezuelan Christmas?
Well,it has been good...I was more homesick last week,but then on the 24th I felt good..I felt at home!
Probably,because those days at my bro's house have been AMAZING! Always outside,wifi,spent time cooking...yummy! :)
I don't know,but this year there wasn't Christmas atmosphere...

So on 24th we ate hallaca and we exchanged the presents! :D
On 25th I used Skype,and I had an Italian Christmas because my older bro's granny is Italian! :) and in the night,some Chinese friends came to my host house and they did a bbq with my family too!
I came home with all the stuff and I fell asleep at 6 p.m and I woke up this morning at 8.30 am! ahahahahahahahahah





And on the 30th we'll leave for Tucacas Beach! yuppyyyyyyyyy
See you,
Glenda

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento