mercoledì 19 dicembre 2012

OHOHOH..IT'S SHOPPING TIME!!

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With my older brother's wife and the daughter, I went shopping today!! I'm the happiest person in the world!!!

1st: we went to the esthetician.. the best in the world!!!!! If I could,I'd carry her to Italy with me :3 I felt no pain,no blood went out.................just amazing!! :D
2nd: shopping in the town. I didn't found anything and,besides this,there were a lot of people and I hate go shopping in this situation! And the shop-assistants were really annoying -.-
3rd: shopping in a really chic shop :) I bought a turquoise blouse and my "niece" likes it so much but I saw it first,so it's mine :) They didn0t bought anything because the clothes are really expensive :S
4th: the most amazing thing in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to ANGEL SANCHEZ'S HOUSE.
I didn't known him before,but I discovered some interesting things:
- he is from Valera.
- he lives in New York.
- he is a world fashion designer.
- his dresses were worn by Eva Longoria,Gisele Bundchen,Salma Hayek,Sandra Bullock among others international stars.
- he designs beautiful wedding dresses.

I'm really lucky!! :) I went to his sister's house because she has a shop in her HUGE house (her house is connected with their mom's house) and she has also her brother's dresses. She goes many times to USA to buy clothes to sell them here.
OMG!! THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. Ok,I didn't see him but,I mean,an international designer is from this little town in the middle of Venezuela. And I live here right now. That's amazing! :D

Principessa Tatiana di Grecia e Danimarca

Angel Sanchez

Eva Longoria in 2005 at Grammy's.
Eva Longoria on her wedding.



Anyway I bought a black dress and a black shorts.
Then we went to my sister-in-law's shop and I've finally bought my love at first sight....black shoes! :3 

I'll buy others things,obviously! :)


RANDOM:
- I went to Paola's birthday yesterday.
- I'm going to buy a phone.
- I saw like 20 videos about "Italy wins world cup 2006" and this is the most beautiful video:

- I saw an original video of Columbine shooting in 1999..... Omg...
- The end of the world is coming!! :S 21.12.2012 [I don't believe in it]
-Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :3


In memory of the people who died last week in Newtown's shooting...Especially the 20 children...
Glenda

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento