venerdì 5 aprile 2013

I'll be sad when you come back to Italy. 7 months.

7 months in Venezuela. 4 months left. 11 months of a LIFE.

"I'll be sad when you come back to Italy...". My dear Venezuelan friends I start crying now with these words!!!

Spring Break - Margarita Island. Amazing! I wanted to stay there forever!!!

Waiting for new elections on 14th April 2013.

It's obvious now that I feel at home, so it's hard to find a topic for a post since this feeling has started.
But I've one for this month: TIREDNESS.

I'm learning the sense of 12 months. ONE YEAR. And there's comes a time where you, exchange student, think: " Ok, I want my family, my friends,my country right now."

But it's just a normal feeling, so you go on. You want Home but, at the same time, you don't want.

Be Exchange Student is weird ahahahaah

MONTH'S VOTE. 9.

Glenda

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento